Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Wedding is on the way!

I am so excited I could wet myself. Well, not really. All i know is that my wedding is just around the corner now. I just finished the work on the Save The Dates and are ready to be dropped in the mailbox and mailed to all who are invited to the wedding. Well, with the exception of one of my friends who lives out of the country, he got his by email. I just cant believer that in just 7 months, I will be Mrs. Jason Cochran. It will be the most wonderful day of my life. I am so thrilled that I want to shout to the world my joy I am feeling. Oh I cant Wait.
I am super pleased with the Save The Dates. Over 50 of them, all hand made by me. It gets boring after w awhile but is worth it. I just want to be with he man I  love for the rest of my life. He is my whole world and we will have a great marriage, I hope. LOL. I just love him and cant wait to be his wife. Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment