Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

When someone you love is gone.....

When someone you love is gone, it hurts. As since I am sure some of you reading this have lost a loved one, you know how hard it can be. I recently lost someone who was very special to me. My Aunt Sharon was a great woman. I miss her so much. 
One of the hardest things to do after you lose someone you love is getting back to reality. It's like the world stops around you when you find out and you just don't want to believe that it is true. Your mind melts and even after you have finished crying out all the tears you have, it still seems so surreal. It has been 8 days since my aunt passed and I still can't wrap my head around it. I keep thinking that that I could go over to my grandmothers and see her sitting there in the dinning room just so happy to see me. 
I will always miss her. Everyday I know I will hurt but it will get better with time. I just know that everything happens for a reason. Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment