Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Job or Career?

When do you know when you want to make the huge step from having just a job to having a career? I am now 24 and I know that what I really want to do is be a photographer but I need something that will get me to that point. Something that I will love and maybe even continue after I have what I need for photography. And I have found it, I hope. 
Stampin' Up! A wonderful crafting company that I personally own many products from. I am going to see if I can be a Demonstrator for Stampin' Up. I will hold classes and workshops so that I may show others how to create something that I have imagined in my head. Something that is full of my creativity. I am so excited about it. I have so many ideas that I want to share with the world, well maybe just the city for now. 

Stampin' Up has the greatest stuff when it comes to handmade cards, home decor, scrap-booking and so much more. There is so much you can do and I urge you all who read this to support me by visiting my website when I get one and purchasing craft supplies from me. I will let everyone know when I have all that information. Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment