Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Puppy Love!

You know I never thought that I would be one to get into thew whole "Small Dog" craze but the more I look, the more I realize that I really want a tiny pup. I want a dog that I can carry with me everywhere just to make me feel good. Since all the depression that I have been battling lately, I just want something that truly makes me feel good. Don't get me wrong, I love my cats and kids but I just want a cute little puppy to ease my mind and to love. I think I know what I want to. I know that it has to be small and I don't need pure breed. But I want a Pomeranian or a Chihuahua. They are just so sweet looking. Plus they are the right size. I am leaning more towards a Pom. I don't want to be one of those Paris Hilton wannabes. But if the right Chihuahua comes along I wont say no. One of the things that drives me crazy is that people care more about making a buck then they do about their animal. I see people all over the internet wanting good homes for their dogs but want you to pay 100-300 bucks for them. There is a limit to where re-homing fees become selling. I just hope to find one soon. I really want a puppy. Of course now I have to convince my mom to let me get one. Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment