Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Higher Education!

I think that everyone can benefit from higher education. I was enrolled in Apollo College, now Carrington College, until they decided that I was not good enough for their school. Due to medical reasons, I tried to get a leave of absence so that my financial aid would not get messed up. However, Carrington College decided that mental health was not a good enough reason to grant a leave of absence so they dropped me. Pissed me off. But, the world works in mysterious ways. I don't mind anymore. It gave me time to think about what I really want to do with my life. 

Photography! I just love photography. It is my passion. That is what I want to do with my life. I can go to Pima Community College for much cheaper then Carrington. And I think I will be much happier as a photographer then a vet tech. 

 I believe that I am rather good at what I do. Just take a look at some of my work. Maybe you will think the same way. 
I know that is what I want to do with my life and I am excited about it. Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment