Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Meow!

Although it is sad to admit that my baby may never come back, at least I know that he is okay. I see him every now and then walking around my street with what can only be described as his gang. Dongwa has made some new friends on Limberlost. I even think he has a girlfriend. I have see him tons of times walking around with this long haired black beauty, that I have to say cant be older then 2. I guess Dongwa likes them young lol, seeing as how he is about to turn 9. I miss him, I really do. However, I know that he is happy. I think he comes by my house a lot just to show me that he is happy and okay. It is like he is telling me, "Mom, don't worry. I am fine." I still will always miss laying in bed with him. 

However, due to the fact the Dongwa has joined the outside world, I am not taking anymore chances with my other cats. Tara was micro-chipped when I got here but the other day I went and got Billy micro-chipped as well. Just in case. I love my cats but I guess that 2 is enough for me since Louie has adopted my mom. LOL.  He has become her cat now lol. But I don't mind. As long as my cats are happy, I'm happy. Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment