Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Wed!

I know that most people reading this may think that I have no life but their wrong. The only reason I am posting this is because I an a huge Good Charlotte fan and I find this all AWESOME!
Joel Madden and Nicole Richie. Such a cute couple. I have always thought so, even though in the beginning I was a little jealous. But I have always like Benji more. LOL. Now reading this you will see that I know much more about Joel then I do Nicole, but hey, whatever. As I said before, I am a huge Good Charlotte fan. I mean, if I didn't have a life, like kids and a family, and if I had the money, I would be traveling the globe going to every concert. Yes, I'm that crazy LOL. 
Joel Rueben Madden, born March 11, 1979, Is the lead singer of my favorite band, Good Charlotte. This band is kick ass, I just have to say. If you have never listened to them, you should. The band also consists of Joel's twin brother, Benji Madden (lead guitar and back-up vocals), Billy Martin (guitar and keyboard), Paul Thomas (Bass Guitar), and Dean (Deano) Butterworth(drums). I know that most of that is not relevant but I had to add it. Joel is 31, a father of two, and now a husband and I couldn't be happier. I love to see the members of my favorite band happy and loving life. Even though I wasn't to thrilled with the whole Benji and Paris relationship but I think that is because I am a little biased since you know, I love him LOL.
Then on the other end, We have lovely Nicole. Nicole Camille Richie, daughter of famous singer Lionel Richie, born September 21, 1981, is a socialite, actress, fashion designer, and wonderful mother of two. She stared in a television show beside he best friend Paris Hilton called The Simple Life that lasted from 2003 to 2007. She also has done a lot of designing and in 2010, won "Entrepreneur of the Year" for her House of Harlow 1960 brand jewelry line at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards. She also has a woman's line, Winter Kate, and a maternity line that can be found at A Pea in a Pod
And if these two wonderful people couldn't get any better, they started a charity called The Richie Madden Childrens Foundation in November 2007, just one year after the two started dating. In 2010, Joel and Nicole opened a childrens playground in LA to encourage kids to get outside and play. It was funded by their charity. How sweet right.
In 2007, the happy couple found out that they were expecting. And sure enough, on January 11, 2008, little Harlow Winter Kate Madden was born. The start of their beautiful family. Now two, Harlow definitely looks like her daddy. Of course, you can see some of her mother in there as well, but mostly, she took after Joel and is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. You know, other then my own who are the cutest in the whole world LOL. And then to add to their joyous family, they found out that they were expecting yet another little baby to love. Sparrow James Midnight Madden was born September 9, 2009. Now 15 months, you can see a little of Joel and Nicole in that sweet baby boy. However, now that he has a mohawk, he looks more like daddy LOL. 
It is amazing that these two people manage their careers, family, and charities. I find it difficult just to manage my family LOL. An then to top it all off, on December 11, 2010, Joel and Nicole gathered together with family and friends and declared their love to each other in marriage. The wedding I'm sure was beautiful. I kinda wish I was there LOL. They even had a live elephant greeting their guests at the door. Nicole said she always wanted an elephant at her wedding. I just can't believe that after 4 years and 2 kids, they finally tied the knot and became husband and wife. I couldn't be more happy and thats the truth. I told you I have always been more of a Benji girl LOL. They are a really cute family.


All information was from Wikipedia.com, People Magazine, and my head LOL.          

No comments:

Post a Comment