Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Up and Down Day...

I guess you could say that today is happy and sad at the same time. On the happy side, my best friend Heather is only one month from the birth of her son. She is due June 11th and is so excited. This is her first baby and she is having a boy which is what she has wanted forever. She even picked a really cool name. She is going to name him Roddrick. It is awesome. And we are having her baby shower this Saturday. I am so happy for her. Growing up all her and I wanted was to be moms and now we both are. Its great!
And then to make today happier, in one month  and one day, I will be attending a concert by my favorite band, Good Charlotte. And the best part is that they are coming to a small venue so no matter where I am, I will see them up close. I so can't wait.
But then we go to a sad/happy note. I am not sure whether or not I should even be sad. Today is my cat's 9th birthday. If you have been following me from the start, you will know that my cat, Dongwa, went missing in November 2010. I still see him now and then but can never get him to come home. I miss he so much but I know that the only reason he has not come back is because he believes that he is no longer needed here and needs to go make another witch happy. I still miss him but in the happiest of ways, I say Happy Birthday Dongwa John. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment